"AB Logistics" LLC
Information about the lead supervision authority
Name: Commission for personal data protection
headquarters and management address: 1592 Sofia, № 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Phone: 02 915 3 518
General Principles for Data Collection
AB Logistics requires your personal data in order to provide you better quality services.
The security of your personal data is very important for us. It is very important for the success of our business and for our company image. We protect your data by applying all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
We collect and process personal data only following the requirements of the local and European legislation.
How and why we use your Personal Information
Under data protection law, we can only use your Personal Information if we have a proper reason for doing so, e.g.:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract - we process your personal data in order to provide the products and services you have requested and you use, to perform the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to benefit the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
for our legitimate interests or those of a third party - a legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests.
- where you have given consent.
The purpose of data processing is:
- providing you the full service required, as well as to collect the due amounts for the products and services used;
- compiling aggregated statistical information for our sales, services, customers;
- identifying and / or preventing unlawful actions or actions inconsistent with our terms of service;
- evaluating and measuring the performance of our ads, as well as offer you advertising content that suits your needs;
- in order to meet regulatory obligations
We process your credentials and other personal data in order to comply with obligations that are provided in a legal act, for example:
- providing information to the Commission of Personal Data Protection in relation to obligations under the data protection legislation – Personal Data Protection Act, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 etc.;
- obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social-Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the keeping of proper and lawful accounting;
- providing information to the Court and third parties in a law case, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the case;
The basic personal data we collect under your consent includes names, ID number, email address, phone number.
AB Logistics will not collect or require the disclosure of any sensitive personal data (e.g. ethnicity, religion or medical data).
When processing your basic personal data and the other data described for the purposes of providing products and services, paying them, responding to your requests, and performing our legal obligations, such processing is mandatory to fulfill these objectives. Without this data, we would not be able to provide the relevant services.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on a consent gave prior to its withdrawal.
How do we protect your personal data?
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures, licensed software provided in the Personal Data Protection Act.
In order to assure maximum security when processing, transferring and storing your data, we may use additional security mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization and others.
Delete of your personal data
We stop using your personal data for the purposes of providing products / services after the termination of the contract but we do not delete the data before the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiration of the statutory obligations to store the data. Such obligations are defined by the Bulgarian and European legislation. Please keep in mind that we will not delete your personal data if it is necessary for pending court proceedings, administrative proceedings or proceedings to process your claim to us. Using your personal data for marketing purposes (sending an email newsletter, display customized online ads) shall be terminated by the withdrawal of your consent.
Who we share your personal information with
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We only allow our service providers to handle your Personal Information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your Personal Information.
We may share your personal information to:
- distributors and agents of AB Logistics, who act like representatives of the company by selling services and products;
- entities that support equipment, software, and hardware, used for the processing of personal data and necessary for performing various services of accounting, payment of services and products, technical support, etc .;
- authorities, institutions and persons to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under current legislation;
- banks for servicing payments made by you;
We may disclose and exchange information with law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your rights in relation to processing your personal data
- Right of information and access to personal data:
- Rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
- Erasure of Personal Data;
- Restriction of processing of Personal Data; and
- To receive the Personal Data which you have provided to us and to have transmitted those Personal Data to another data controller without hindrance.
Applications for access to information and for rectification are filed personally or by an explicitly authorized person by a notarized power of attorney. An application may also be made electronically, in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act.
We will rule on your request within 14 days of its filing. If it is objectively necessary for a longer period - in order to collect all the requested data and this seriously impedes our activity, this period may be extended to 30 days. By our decision we give or deny access and / or the information requested by the applicant, but we always motivate our response.
Updates and policy changes