Processing of cookies
Cookies are small text files that some websites save on your computer or mobile device. At this website the cookies are used for improvement of the operation of your browser. AB Logistics takes full care of your personal data and the information saved by the cookies and your seamless processing of all functionalities of the website.
Management and deletion of cookies
You may accept or reject the cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If the cookies are banned, you may not be able to use all interactive functionalities of this website. Most up-to-date browsers allow control of cookies through the saved browser settings
- To make our website operate in line with your expectations;
- To remember your settings during visits;
- To constantly improve our website for you.
We do not process cookies for
- Collection of identifying personal data;
- Collection of sensitive information without your explicit consent
The processing of cookies falls into several categories
Cookies for website functions. We process cookies to make our website function better. For example, we save information once you visit the website so that you do not have to enter again any time when you visit a different page/menu during your session. Once you exit or close the browser, the cookies for the session will be deleted.
Examples of that include:
- The way you reached our website (for example, using a search engine, advertisement etc.);
- The actions you perform on the website such as viewed number of pages, time spent on a given page, on which page the visitors have exited the website;
- How often you come back to our website;
- The technology (for example, browser, operating system, device etc.) used by visitors.
To learn more about cookies in general or how to manage them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.